iP2Entertainment is looking for enthusiastic, talented, energetic Procurement Manager, who is dedicated and excited about working in our team, and together with us, build and develop the iP2 business further and join us in continuous delivery of a most unique consumer experience.
We are looking for a Procurement Manager for our Amsterdam Headquarters to manage iP2’s supply of products and services.
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Research and evaluate potential suppliers;
- Develop Request For Proposals and Request For Quotation;
- Acting as the liaison between the design team [their requirements] and the potential vendors [offer];
- Negotiate with vendors and respond to clarifications, make recommendations of award;
- Review and comment of procurement terms and conditions;
- Liaise with legal teams in the drafting of agreements;
- Maintain tracking tools [procurement logs, payment logs, etc];
- Monitor and ensure supply chain performance to committed schedules, budgets, terms, conditions and requirements of the iP2 projects.
You have (amongst others) the following experience:
- Leisure and entertainment [theme parks, water parks, family entertainment, museums, etc], hospitality;
- Preferable to have experience in the procurement of rides and attractions and Audio & Visual experiences;
- Preferable to have a network or understanding of the major ride and attraction vendors;
- Be able to undertake procurement strategies [e.g. bundling, commercial terms, risk management];
- Working closely with International Designers potential ride, attraction and technology vendors to understand the scope of the procured items.
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration;
- 10+ years proven working experience in a procurement role, preferably with leisure and entertainment companies, and particular procuring specialist consultants and ride and attraction vendors;
- Understanding of Maritime shipping terms;
- Must have excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation skills, including the ability to present to Senior Leadership;
- Near native English speaker;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficiency in Excel;
- Willing to travel.
And as important: You have had experience in a similar fast-moving / fast growing international company like iP2, having enjoyed the hectic, the energetic level and a-typical type of colleagues, you’re looking for a fun-loving company with a good team spirit! Yet, you also understand the limitations of such an environment and will not be demotivated by it.
We offer you
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our people with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of responsibility as well as opportunities to learn and develop. You will be part of an international team that respects each other’s values and is committed to making more happen.
This role will be based at our Amsterdam headquarters. Valid work/residence permit (the Netherlands/ European Union) is required.
If you would like to be part of our growing and dynamic team and would like to help us further position ourselves as an innovative authority in the Family Branded Entertainment business, please apply today! Send your CV and to firstname.lastname@example.org.