iP2Entertainment is looking for a talented, creative and energetic Sales&Marketing Manager, who is dedicated and excited about working in our team. Together with our team, you will be in charge of building and developing the iP2 business further and joining us in a continuous delivery of unique consumer experiences.
This new iP2Entertainment project is partnered with National Geographic to develop the National Geographic Ultimate Explorer (NGUX) concept for family entertainment centers, which combines the best elements from theme-parks, museums, gaming and role-playing into a truly innovative experience. Guests go on missions, play, learn and travel the globe to become a National Geographic Ultimate Explorer! This park will cater to guests aged 4 to 14, though we encourage the entire family to participate. The park will occupy 5,000 m2 floor space, welcome around 2,500 to 3,500 guests a day, and engage around 80 to 100 staff in total. NGUX will include a Food & Beverage and retail section.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and fostering business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the BFEC. Also developing tactical action-plans to drive measurable, incremental sales revenues.
- Leads on-property sales functions to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of BFEC sales objectives.
- Evaluates and drives the BFEC’s participation in the various sales channels, market sales, event booking centers, electronic lead channels, etc.
- Develops relationships within local businesses and target audiences in relevant communities to strengthen and expand the customer base for sales opportunities.
- Driving the in-store, localized and online tactical promotional activities, road shows and local events, driving visitor traffic and retention. Run an annual calendar of relevant local activities. Leveraging a combination of topical, seasonal, locally-relevant, holiday or festivity-driven and naturally-occurring activities and events.
- Event management, planning and organization.
- Develop and send informative press releases to targeted lists highlighting all activities and promotions.
- Facilitates the flow of information throughout the venue by organizing and presiding over regular Sales and Marketing briefs and meetings.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- 3-year degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or an MBA.
- 5 to 6 years experience in Sales and Marketing or related professional area, and a minimum of three years in a senior sales role in a similar setting.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on event, campaigning and promotions experience. Proven success in a similar role and environment.
- Ability to understand current market trends and buying psychology, tailored to our audience (predominantly families with 6-to-12-year-olds).
- Budgetary management experience.
- Knowledge of laws (federal, state, health and safety, etc.) and attendant regulations as well as the company’s policies and procedures.
- Experience with needs-assessment and market research techniques, quality standards and satisfaction evaluation techniques.
- Atypical working hours are a necessity due to the nature of the entertainment industry.
This role will be based in Hengqin, China.
If you would like to be a part of our growing and dynamic team and would like to help further our position as an innovative authority in the Family Branded Entertainment business, please apply today! Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org