iP2Entertainment is looking for enthusiastic, talented, energetic Project Manager, who is dedicated and excited about working in our team, and together with us, build and develop the iP2 business further and join us in continuous delivery of a most unique consumer experience.
We are looking for a Project Manager for our Amsterdam Headquarters. The key job responsibility is overseeing the management of multiple Leisure and Entertainment projects simultaneously.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Project Management or another relative Technical major;
- At least 10+ years of working experience, with demonstrable Project Management experience, preferably in Project Management Consultancy in fit-out [corporate office, retail, hosbitality], or preferably leisure and entertainment [theme parks, water parks, family entertainment centers, museums, etc.;
- Ability to manage multiple teams on multiple projects;
- Demonstrated broad technical knowledge of fit-out works;
- Understanding of new build/shell and core works;
- Up-front project experience/self-starter;
- Confidence with client facing roles and working with international teams;
- Willing to travel;
- Proficient in the use and manipulation of MS Project, Excel and MS Office Suite;
- Good organizational, communication and negotiation skills;
- Comfortable with frequently evolving requirements and can work autonomously while still keeping relevant stakeholders up to date on progress;
- “Roll up your sleeves” mentality to ensure successful delivery;
- A self-starter who takes responsibility and accountability for getting things done.
We offer you
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our people with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of responsibility as well as opportunities to learn and develop. You will be part of an international team that respects each other’s values and is committed to making more happen.
This role will be based at our Amsterdam headquarters. Valid work/residence permit (the Netherlands/ European Union) is required.
If you would like to be part of our growing and dynamic team and would like to help us further position ourselves as an innovative authority in the Family Branded Entertainment business, please apply today! Send your CV and to email@example.com.