iP2Entertainment is looking for a talented, creative and energetic Operations Manager, who is dedicated and excited about working in our team. Together with our team, you will be in charge of building and developing the iP2 business further and joining us in a continuous delivery of unique consumer experiences.
This new iP2Entertainment project is partnered with National Geographic to develop the National Geographic Ultimate Explorer (NGUX) concept for family entertainment centers, which combines the best elements from theme-parks, museums, gaming and role-playing into a truly innovative experience. Guests go on missions, play, learn and travel the globe to become a National Geographic Ultimate Explorer! This park will cater to guests aged 4 to 14, though we encourage the entire family to participate. The park will occupy 5,000 m2 floor space, welcome around 2,500 to 3,500 guests a day, and engage around 80 to 100 staff in total. NGUX will include a Food & Beverage and retail section.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Hires, retains and motivates qualified, enthusiastic, eager and dedicated staff. Organizes and executes rigorous training for all staff and encourage NGUX a fun place to work. Be the Champion of hospitality and fun!
- Conduct regular Operations Team meeting with all the Operations Supervisors daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, revenue targets, guests’ feedback and action taken for service recovery, and staffing issues.
- Ensures SOP implementation in all units and checks the same during routine operational checks.
- Does random inspections, for cleanliness, ambiance, service readiness, staff grooming, hospitality culture, health & safety conditions.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with training and development
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue for the organization. Prepares and reviews the Operations Budget and capital equipment needs.
- Be available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies
- At least 10 years’ experience, with at least 5 years in manager role. Working experience in Hospitality or Entertainment is an advantage.
- 5+ years of leadership experience running a 50+ FTE, 2 shift shop.
- Bachelor’s degree, in hospitality management, Hotel management, Tourism management or relative major.
- Knowledge of quality standards (e.g. ISO).
- Knowledge of operations, including security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, repairs, and maintenance.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial budgets and data.
- Ability to design and execute procedures and manuals.
- Ability to train, manage and motivate staff.
- Tons of energy and a great team spirit are a must.
This role will be based in Hengqin, China.
If you would like to be a part of our growing and dynamic team and would like to help further our position as an innovative authority in the Family Branded Entertainment business, please apply today! Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com