iP2 is looking for an enthusiastic, talented, self-starting Graphic Design freelancer to work with our team, building and developing the iP2 business, and delivering a unique consumer experience.
As a Graphic Designer you have great drawings skills as well as illustrative flexibility to create fun, dynamic imagery and layouts. You create professional presentations supported by clear, concise narrative. It is essential that you have the ability to concept and develop ‘on brand’ attraction logos, marquees, detailed signage packs and park menus. As our Graphic Designer you must create animated vector content which allow illustrations to come to life in high res print ready format.
Working with the architectural and art teams, the Graphic Designer is expected to produce high quality, professional commercial decks with a high level of speed and accuracy. Understanding the brand, the content and ‘telling the story’ is key to success in this role.
Industry knowledge is a must, this is a niche market which demands high standards, flexibility and speed. Fast turnaround of assets is critical, as is the ability to work on one’s own initiative while staying on brand and on track.
This role requires an ability to be organized, pro-active, fast absorbing, highly motivated and solution oriented.
The graphic designers work ultimately supports the Project Management and Development team to achieve all key project milestones in a well thought out, professional manner.
Currently this is a temporary Freelance opportunity where you will work on-site at our office in Amsterdam.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design and/or Illustration;
- 3-5 years’ experience in a multi-disciplined environment;
- Demonstrated industry knowledge;
- Proficient in Illustrator, In-Design and Photoshop, use of 3D software is a bonus;
- Strong visualization, composition and layout optimization skills with a working knowledge of typography and color theory applications;
- Strong logo & brand development/brand exploration skills;
- Demonstration of working with large format print and ability to deliver basic translations of documents and guidelines to non-English speaking partners;
- Proactive, highly motivated and solution oriented, ability to work on own initiative with attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a faced paced and frequently changing environment and flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.