iP2Entertainment is looking for an enthusiastic quality driven hands-on, can-do mentality individual who brings added value and is able and eager to support enhancing the accounting and internal reporting processes.
The ideal candidate is able to think strategically, is commercially savvy and embraces a hands-on mentality. As a Financial Controller, you pride yourself in being one step ahead of the game and take a proactive approach in your work, which will ensure you fit perfectly in the existing Finance Team.
In this position, you will proactively provide financial accounting and internal reporting services and support to iP2 entities worldwide. The role requires regular contact with all the departments within iP2 based in Amsterdam as well as abroad. In this role, you will report to the Head of Accounting as well as work directly with the CFO in the Amsterdam headquarters. This is a unique opportunity to actively contribute and take the lead in the set-up and further professionalization of a fast-growing, efficient and effective financial and administrative organization.
Main tasks and responsibilities (list not exhaustive):
- Preparation of consolidated management reports (including collection and review of required information and preparation of consolidated balance sheets, profit and loss and cash flow statements as well as the provision of business orientated commentary in a timely manner within deadlines)
- Translate insights into action plans that deliver short and long-term business results. Operate cross-functionally and utilize your skills to develop and implement business strategy. Prepare and present analysis of business initiatives, evaluate financial feasibility and consistency with overall company objectives. Develop accurate financial forecasts.
- Cashflow management
- Ensure transparent accounting, project and department budgeting
- Maintain and reconcile inter-company accounts by verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies
- Support local statutory reports and tax filings and applicable audits (compliance)
- Internal and external communication with departments, local teams, development of new relations
- Assist in the design and implementation of financial procedures and controls
- Assist the Head of Accounting in timely and accurate production of all required financial information
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience within accounting or finance (CPA or equivalent)
- Audit experience at one of the Big 4 companies would be a strong advantage
- Knowledge of accounting rules (Dutch GAAP)
- Pro-active, self-starter, accurate with an eye for detail, organized, structured yet simultaneously flexible and a good team player. You love finance and want to develop your skills by obtaining exposure to a high-growth company.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Reliability and integrity: demonstrated sound business ethics, values and behaviours, tells the truth and keeps promises, handles sensitive and confidential information well
- Ability to work under tight schedules and flexible on working hours
- Fluent in English (near native level), Dutch would be preferred
- Excellent skills in Excel, Exactonline would be preferred
We offer you
- Opportunity to take ownership and make things happen
- Excellent career development opportunities are available to the right high achiever
- Working in an international company with a good constructive atmosphere in a dynamic market
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with different countries and cultures
- Competitive compensation package
If you would like to be part of our growing and dynamic team and would like to help us further position ourselves as an innovative authority in the Family Branded Entertainment business, please apply today! Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.